Greenleaf Cares mission is to help break the cycle of human trafficking. Supporting organizations who are leading the fight, we are committed to cultivating change and raising awareness for the fastest growing crime in the world.
Why It Matters
Human Trafficking is more a part of our everyday than we’re aware.
- It happens in every country
- Every 30 seconds another person becomes a victim of human trafficking
- Average age of a child is first exploited through prostitution is 12 years old
- Human trafficking is the fastest growing crime in the world denying freedom to 24.0 million people around the world
- Human trafficking is multibillion dollar criminal industry
Through the Greenleaf Cares Initiative, Greenleaf are donating a portion of sales to organizations to help break the cycle of human trafficking, which is the fastest growing crime in the world.